Image Map

Sunday 3 May 2015

One Top To Note This Springtime



So, it's May and the sun has shone for the last few weeks here in England, what's not better than to jinx this lovely weather and write my first summer post of 2015.

I'm going to start off with this staple piece of clothing I was very kindly sent from Romwe. They are an online shop who sell such gorgeous quality clothes for a very small amount.

When I first saw this top it reminded me very much of a style Topshop released last year. And I must say, I was extremely impressed with the quality for what it's worth. Around 80% of my wardrobe is religiously Topshop, yet this top quite frankly is up challenging my Topshop wardrobe. The material is reasonably thick, so there's no worry of having to wear another top underneath. In all honesty I am planning on wearing this top all year round, it may be advertised for the warmer months but paired with black jeans, boots and a thicker jacket, a whole new spin can be put on this dainty top!

You can buy this lace embellished top from Romwe here, and I would considering it will be under £5 well spent!

28 comments:

  1. this top looks so nice on you!! X
    allthingsleahx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top, it's gorgeous!
    Virtuallyverity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. the top is very pretty ! :)
    www.beautydreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This top is so pretty! I love it xx
    OhjustAlice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This top is absolutely gorgeous Hannah! Monochrome looks good in all seasons and the flowers are so cute!

    Becca x

    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This top is adorable :)

    www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't believe this top is only £5! It looks so nice on you, will definitely have to check out Romwe someime soon :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/inspired-manish-arora.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This top is so cute! I love the lace detail :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Romwe, I just hate waiting a month for the clothes to arrive haha! This is such a pretty top though, I love the trim around the sleeves and hem!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a big fan stripes!

    http://cocktaildressnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty top! <3


    kacytalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving black and white stripes this year! I've just gotten a 3/4 sleeved back and white striped shirt and I'm so excited to wear it :)

    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a pretty top, I wear stripes so much! xx

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a gorgeous top - especially for summer :) I can't believe it's only £5 too - such a bargain! xx

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the shirt, the detail on the sleeves is awesome!

    Anika | www.anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohh love this..the lace is lovely!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the top it's adorable!

    Serene | I Am Serene L

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very nice!! I actually just uploaded a DIY post on how to turn a simple plain t-shirt into a summery top, so if you run out of ideas what to wear for spring/summer you can always make your own clothes!:D

    www.klaudia-clara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great choice. Stripes are extremely populat this season!

    Costa de la Moda


    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the flower detailing of the shirt.
    http://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. cute top! love it!
    xo, zia

    ziaglance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful top, I love stripes so much, they are so flattering!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a gorgeous top! Love the stripes & lace combo :)


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

Please don't leave anything like 'follow for follow' or a two word reply, but if you leave your blog link I'll make sure to check all your gorgeous blogs out :)