2. Billy Elliot. WOW. If there's one reason to go to London, it is to head to the West End and watch Billy Elliot Live The Musical. Compared to Wicked and Cats, it is quite frankly on a whole 'nother level. However, I am still desperately trying to understand how kids that young can be so talented?!
3. Holiday. Hence my absence. Yes, I have just returned from the beautiful town of Nerja, near Malaga, Spain. I had such a lovely time, even worked up a bit of a tan, so be sure to expect holiday photos soon.
4. Taking photos on a more professional level. I've always known I have a passion for photography, like my DSLR camera is one of my most prized possessions. Yet, when my mum suggested to me to take it upon myself to get a good couple of shots to be framed in our house, I turned it into a really serious job to find that my passion quadroupled within a matter of minutes.
I suppose any photo looks better printed and framed, but I really enjoyed taking a variety of different shots. (The ones above are what I'm talking about!)
5. Desperately trying to figure out a new interior design for my room. Do you ever have those miserable days when you are seriously opposed to your bedroom? Well, let's just say I'm having one of those days, but it has lasted for several weeks instead. I think my walls may need painting as well as my furniture, and hopefully this will change my love for my bedroom seeing as I don't have a few hundred pounds to spare on new furniture!
6. Crying every time I walk into my local Topshop as everything is so cute and I am so broke. Bit of a random one, but it is completely relevant and true. Which leads me onto my next point...
7. Crying because I don't have a job. But not to fret, because my conscience constantly reminds me that I'm only 15, and that's something to worry about when I turn 16. Oh stuff it I am speaking a load of crap, I am in need of a job in order to make much more regular, cute Topshop purchases!
8. One word. Netflix. (Congrats on making an appearance twice in one blogpost). No one will understand my devotion to Pretty Little Liars, EXCEPT THE SEASON SIX SUMMER FINALE EPISODE WAS A COMPLETE COCK UP! Seriously, who else is with me on this? Follow me on twitter (@heyitshannaah) to hear me ramble on a little more with my PLL theories and thoughts!
9. Every day in the holidays I've done exercise, and I am bloody proud of myself for doing so. Whether that be extra tennis or going to the gym, I've made sure I can use my couple of hours of completed exercise as an excuse when I am sat in bed with a whole packet of biscuits watching more Netflix. *third appearance*
10. I promise I didn't intend on a post full of self promotion, *squeals* but I have recently changed my instagram feed up. For years and years I was reluctant to stop with my extremely white and bright theme, but then I became a bit of a sight-seeing savvy and started uploading pictures of pretty interiors and exteriors. To see what I mean follow me here, or search me by my username, @heyitshannaah.
What has been happening in your lives recently?